Shuttleworth Season Finale (Updated)

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Shuttleworth Season Finale (Updated)

Post by LN Strike Eagle »

A fine way to close the season today, and I'm pleased with this one.

DeHavilland DH88 Comet G-ACSS - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

Will post a few more in the next few days.
"You really are an oafish philistine at times!"

The Baron

Re: Shuttleworth Season Finale

Post by The Baron »

Fantastic picture Dan. The light at the end of the day was something really special.
Loafer for Mr. Da Vinci.

FarnboroJohn

Post by FarnboroJohn »

Stunning Comet pic!

John

Russ

Post by Russ »

Cracking shot mate, love the light on that. :clap: :cool:

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Late to the party, but I've finally edited some pics of the stars of this show. Stuff you've all seen many times over by now, but might interest someone.

Hawker Hurricane Mk.I R4118 (G-HUPW) - Hurricane Heritage - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

Hawker Hurricane Mk.I R4118 (G-HUPW) - Hurricane Heritage - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

North American P-51D Mustang 472035 "Tall In The Saddle" (G-SIJJ) - Hangar 11 Collection - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

North American P-51D Mustang 472035 "Tall In The Saddle" (G-SIJJ) - Hangar 11 Collection - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

DeHavilland DH88 Comet G-ACSS - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

Royal Aircraft Factory SE5a F-904 (G-EBIA) - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

Avro 504K E3273 (G-ADEV) - Shuttleworth Race Day & Roaring Twenties Finale, October 2016 by Dan B, on Flickr

AlexC

Re: Shuttleworth Season Finale (Updated)

Post by AlexC »

Beautiful shots, especially of the Comet. Bitterly regretting that I didn't go this time. :sad:
Pte. Aubrey Gerald Harmer, R. Suss. R. (att. to the Sherwood Foresters) KIA 26/9/1917 Polygon Wood, aged 19, NKG. RIP

Wrexham Mackem
UKAR Staff

Post by Wrexham Mackem »

These are gorgeous - that light really makes them something special and you've captured it so well.
The P-51 take off shot is tremendous, really showing off how lovely Tall in the Saddle is. :clap:

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Wrexham Mackem wrote:These are gorgeous - that light really makes them something special and you've captured it so well.
The P-51 take off shot is tremendous, really showing off how lovely Tall in the Saddle is. :clap:

Probably says more about my limited ability than anything else, but I find it quite difficult to shoot since the repaint - it's so shiny, I just get glare off of it as soon as the sun comes out.

GeorgeP

Post by GeorgeP »

I'd be pleased with ALL of 'em. A nice set and some beautiful light in which to capture them.
Cheers,

George

Melbourne, Australia.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30699732@N05/albums