Vulcan XH558: The Next Next Chapter

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum
bernarde

Vulcan XH558: The Next Next Chapter

Post by bernarde »

So, with everyone's toys back in the pram and management back at their desks..

Let keep it sensible, factual and truthful.

Chocks away....

Brevet Cable

Re: Vulcan XH558: The Next Next Chapter

Post by Brevet Cable »

Another disappeared XH558 topic, I see.
Presumably some serious handbagging went on this morning which merited it ?
Given the informative posts and discussions it contained, will it be cleaned up and resurrected or - like it's predecessors - has it been hoofed into the dark recesses never to be seen again ?
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

austinp

Post by austinp »

bernarde wrote:So, with everyone's toys back in the pram and management back at their desks..

Let keep it sensible, factual and truthful.

Chocks away....

Let's see how long that lasts...

n0143773

Post by n0143773 »

Brevet Cable wrote:Another disappeared XH558 topic, I see.
Given the informative posts and discussions it contained, will it be cleaned up and resurrected or - like it's predecessors - has it been hoofed into the dark recesses never to be seen again ?

Not really, I think it's just that time of the month for LN Strike Eagle. He posted saying he was 'sick of' the bickering, and threatened to delete the thread and ban all talk of 558 if it continued. So I replied 'no you won't' and then voila - it disappeared just like that. That was after he referred to Doncaster as being 'in the arse-end of nowhere', quite offensive if you ask me.

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

n0143773 wrote:

Not really, I think it's just that time of the month for LN Strike Eagle. He posted saying he was 'sick of' the bickering, and threatened to delete the thread and ban all talk of 558 if it continued. So I replied 'no you won't' and then voila - it disappeared just like that. That was after he referred to Doncaster as being 'in the arse-end of nowhere', quite offensive if you ask me.

Goading the bloke who runs the board. That should guarantee a ban for you.

How apt the 558 thread has been cut up into pieces over the years.

capercaillie

Post by capercaillie »

n0143773 wrote: Not really, I think it's just that time of the month for LN Strike Eagle. He posted saying he was 'sick of' the bickering, and threatened to delete the thread and ban all talk of 558 if it continued. So I replied 'no you won't' and then voila - it disappeared just like that. That was after he referred to Doncaster as being 'in the arse-end of nowhere', quite offensive if you ask me.

Strange that, its unlike you to be wrong about something. :smile:
"The surrogate voice of st24"

My flickr photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/146673712@N06/

n0143773

Post by n0143773 »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:
n0143773 wrote:

Goading the bloke who runs the board. That should guarantee a ban for you.

How apt the 558 thread has been cut up into pieces over the years.

Laughed at the last bit! But as for a ban - good one. For what? Suggesting it's that time of the month, in some extremely mild banter? If he bans me for that then it says more about him than me.

Clearly, this thread will also be getting deleted anyway. The last one wasn't so bad and can be cleaned up easily enough.

vulcan558

Post by vulcan558 »

Just shows, not content of screwing up a good future of 558, they go and screw up a good topic.

vulcan558

Post by vulcan558 »

Anyway lets have a vote or set up a poll on a vote of 558 should have gone to Bruntingthorpes or Elvington.