A9C-ISA + OM-NAS B738's @ Norwich Today.

Photos of commercial airliners
keithnewsome

A9C-ISA + OM-NAS B738's @ Norwich Today.

Post by keithnewsome »

Nice Pair ! Two very different visitors today ... First to arrive from Bahrain, for the attentions of KLM Engineering, was A9C-ISA ... Followed a lot later by OM-NAS, via Humberside, to operate another 'Newmarket Holidays' flight to Milan ?? or Verona ??

Keith :smile:

A9C-ISA.

A9C-ISA.

OM-NAS.

keithnewsome

Re: A9C-ISA + OM-NAS B738's @ Norwich Today.

Post by keithnewsome »

Oh dear how sad is Matt ?? Anyway another from this morning ... A9C-ISA Being towed back to hangar three following compass swings ... (that's 20 hours later Jayson :lol: ) ...

Keith :smile:

A9C-ISA.

MattV

Post by MattV »

Kieth ,

Please explain ? as i haven't got a clue what your on about????? :wall:

Matt

flyguy1992

Post by flyguy1992 »

Yes Keith, what are you on about? If you mention someone's name in a comment, you should at least have the audacity to explain yourself and your reasoning's behind your comment.

ColinH

Post by ColinH »

Not really acceptable to use a public forum like this to make comments which 99.9% of the readers don't understand or care about. Surprised the moderator hasn't intervened.

MattV

Post by MattV »

ColinH wrote:Not really acceptable to use a public forum like this to make comments which 99.9% of the readers don't understand or care about. Surprised the moderator hasn't intervened.

Cant see anything wrong with the comments Colin , and surely if you dont want to be reading them then don't view the post

ColinH

Post by ColinH »

It was actually the comments from Keith that I was alluding to but thanks for your words of wisdom Matt!

MattV

Post by MattV »

ColinH wrote:It was actually the comments from Keith that I was alluding to but thanks for your words of wisdom Matt!

I do apologise then Colin , the whole episode of name calling and back stabbing online combined with the hassle on the fence line has literally come to a head.

Once again , sorry for being a bit short with you

Rgds

Matt

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

As I've just posted elsewhere, please keep the personal jabs to yourselves, be courteous on the forums. While we have no say over what happens at the fence, there's no reason, nor do we want you, to bring it here. I have no idea what is being alluded to here but it's clearly a source of some strife which I'd rather not see spread to UKAR. Let's just enjoy some pictures of aeroplanes.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

ColinH

Post by ColinH »

Thank you Mod. Personally speaking, I just want to see pictures of the many interesting movements at Norwich. I don't want to read sarcastic comments about any other subscriber nor am I bothered about the technical deficiencies in any photographs. As long as they are in focus, I'm happy. Its not a competition! Let's move on now.