Where has XH558 thread gone?

Discuss all things 'aviation' that do not fit into a more appropriate forum
Dan O'Hagan

Re: Where has XH558 thread gone?

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Reds Rolling wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:Jeez, this thread! :facepalm: :lmao:

Your attitude to your supporters (and critics) is dreadful.

All will, I'm sure, be revealed in the fullness of time.

Haven't you seen a doctor about this mad delusion yet? :lmao:

I did see a doctor. February 2017, I believe. Since then he's rather gone to ground when it comes to the Trust he heads giving out information to basic questions. Mate of yours?

MiG_Eater

Post by MiG_Eater »

:snack:

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:Jeez, this thread! :facepalm: :lmao:

Your attitude to your supporters (and critics) is dreadful.

All will, I'm sure, be revealed in the fullness of time.

Haven't you seen a doctor about this mad delusion yet? :lmao:

I did see a doctor. February 2017, I believe. Since then he's rather gone to ground when it comes to the Trust he heads giving out information to basic questions. Mate of yours?

I'm a bit disappointed you don't think I'm Dr Bob tbh. There can't be many others left on the payroll? :dunno:

HeyfordDave111

Post by HeyfordDave111 »

I'm a bit disappointed you don't think I'm Dr Bob tbh. There can't be many others left on the payroll? :dunno:[/quote]

Come on, fess up, and we can all move on :whistle:
Got to love Russianhardware

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

HeyfordDave111 wrote:Come on, fess up, and we can all move on :whistle:

People in this thread do NOT move on! :lol:

Besides, I'm liking the attention. Talking about who I'm allegedly supposed to be, is more interesting than that Vulcan thingy. :ninja:

boff180
UKAR Staff

Post by boff180 »

Rather than the posts disappearing and (yet another) claim of a cover up.... a quick public explanation.

Any action we take is to protect UKAR - not to protect any other party. You will note that I have removed the offending posts and the associated replies for that very reason.

Sadly, when a member of this forum makes a potentially libellous post, not only can they be held libel but there is a risk that UKAR itself can together with it's completely innocent owner.

The staff team will therefore take any and all action it feels necessary (within the law of course) in order to prevent this situation from occurring. I can assure you that in the recent past that UKAR has experienced issues over posts made by members resulting in legal threats against the website (I will not go into the detail of who what why and when) and therefore this action is entirely justified.

I would very much appreciate it if those making such potentially libellous claims would stop making them on this forum whether they can prove them or not, and make the claims on a website they actually own in future please.

Thanks

Andy

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

:up:
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Our good friend "bernarde" again, I presume?

Of course a libel is only a libel if proven to be untrue. Truth is the ultimate defence in a court of law. Perhaps bernarde could furnish the forum with hard evidence and fact the next time he posts such information - his track record for being right has historically been quite impressive.

I firmly believe this thread, meandering and repetitive though it can be, is vitally important. The Vulcan To The Sky "situation" matters. It matters because people have put money into the enterprise. It matters because people feel they weren't listened to. It matters because people do still care about the aeroplane(s) in their, and I use the word loosely, care (more accurately "storage"). It also matters because answers aren't forthcoming from within the organisation. Vagueness breeds distrust and contempt.

IgnatiusJReilly

Post by IgnatiusJReilly »

I didn't see any of the removed posts, but I would agree with Dan that Bernarde has, as far as I can tell, been very insightful and accurate in the past.
I would also agree with him that this thread is extremely important given that it is one of the very few places still challenging what is going on with the trust. I am sure that at some point in the future, serious questions will be asked as to how this charity was allowed to operate for so long in this way. At the very least, this forum is evidence that somebody cared enough to say something.
Eccentric, idealistic, and creative, sometimes to the point of delusion..

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

And straight away "Reds Rolling :whistle: " and King Of The Shill "Microlight Driver" are in the active users below the thread...

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:Blah, blah, blah...

You publicly allege I work for VttS, yet you still haven't given a name. :whistle:
Scared to mention it out loud? Do you no longer trust your 'sauce' is correct? :snack:

Come on DOH, let's at least hear who you 'think' I am. :biggrin:

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Reds Rolling wrote:

You publicly allege I work for VttS, yet you still haven't given a name. :whistle:
Scared to mention it out loud? Do you no longer trust your 'sauce' is correct? :snack:

Are you saying, categorically, that you do not work for, nor have ever worked for or taken any payment for services rendered from Vulcan To The Sky Trust in any capacity? :whistle:

iainpeden

Post by iainpeden »

Could UKAR sell this lot to Jeremy Kyle and get it sorted for once and for all?
(Mark Twain: There are lies, there are damn lies and then there are statistics)

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:

Are you saying, categorically, that you do not work for, nor have ever worked for or taken any payment for services rendered from Vulcan To The Sky Trust in any capacity? :whistle:

Yes, I haven't done any of those things stated. :biggrin:

Now for the name..... :whistle:

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Reds Rolling wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:

I'm sure bernarde knows exactly who you are.

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:

Scared to mention it out loud? Do you no longer trust your 'sauce' is correct?

I'm sure he doesn't, but he's obviously told you who he 'thinks' I am, and you believe him. :grin:

So, despite my denial of having any kind of paid relationship with VttS above,...which VttS employee, or ex-employee is it you 'think' I am.

Perhaps Bernarde could help out if you're too scared? :whistle:

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Rather than troll an already bloated thread, why don't you scuttle back to Doncaster and get some of those answers from Dr Bob?

Reds Rolling

Post by Reds Rolling »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:Rather than troll an already bloated thread, why don't you scuttle back to Doncaster and get some of those answers from Dr Bob?

Thought so.

It appear Dan likes to publicly accuse, but has no bottle to publicly back anything up. Not even a name! :clown: :clown: :clown:

:biggrin:

MiG_Eater

Post by MiG_Eater »

Have the UKAR staff recently approached TVOC for answers to these questions?

ExVulcanGC

Post by ExVulcanGC »

MiG_Eater wrote:Have the UKAR staff recently approached TVOC for answers to these questions?

Probably not, but even if they have, going by historical evidence they won't be answered, or some might gain fudged answers or waffle, but I will stick with silence. Mind you it is currently more fun reading the children's squabbles with each other in the UKAR playground than awaiting any sensible responses to the questions from the Vulcan 'whatever they are calling themselves these days' lot. :grin:

bernarde

Post by bernarde »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:
Dan O'Hagan wrote:
Reds Rolling wrote:

I actually don't, and don't care.. long as they all get paid they dont give two brass monkeys about the public or those who have donated. RR masquerades behind a username because that's all they know how to do.. same with Trotter, Same with Edmonson, and same with Homer - all a bunch of cowards.

So many things covered up in the past and continues right to this day..

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

RR masquerades behind a username because that's all they know how to do.. same with Trotter, Same with Edmonson, and same with Homer - all a bunch of cowards.

Bit hypocritical that.
DanO' has challenged you a number of times in the past to reveal who you are, so why don't you lead by example?

And would you care to reveal some of the
So many things covered up in the past and continues right to this day..
( and provide evidence to prove it ) ?
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

Marka1967

Post by Marka1967 »

Is it me or has this thread become really really boring.

Dan O'Hagan

Post by Dan O'Hagan »

Brevet Cable wrote:DanO' has challenged you a number of times in the past to reveal who you are, so why don't you lead by example?

I am aware of bernarde's identity and his credentials bear up to scrutiny.

Whoever "Reds Rolling" is, they need to report back to the politburo that people are demanding answers.

IgnatiusJReilly

Post by IgnatiusJReilly »

Dan O'Hagan wrote:Whoever "Reds Rolling" is, they need to report back to the politburo that people are demanding answers.

I'm sure they know.
I'm also sure they really don't give a monkeys.

Steve Liddle is a trustee, is on here regularly, has completely refused to engage with the discussion.
The whole organisation stinks to high heaven.
I'm sure that eventually, inevitably, this will all end up as a forgotten nose section parked in a corner of the Departure hall and a court case.
Eccentric, idealistic, and creative, sometimes to the point of delusion..