Radom Air Show 2018 (100th Anniversary of Polish Air Force)

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
Berf

Re: Radom Air Show 2018 (100th Anniversary of Polish Air For

Post by Berf »

tmattias wrote:Does anyone need if you're able to get out from Skaryszewska during the display? I'm planning to take a flight back home Sunday night so will have to leave around 4pm.

How were you planning on getting back to the airport - Warsaw I presume?

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

Thank you Mr Cusher !

Also, did you notice that on the Facebook page, they shared a while ago a picture of a 787 of LOT wearing the special Polish livery.
Do you think we have a chance to see the flypast of a LOT aircraft in Radom? I don't know why but I'm confident in this.

Mr. Crusher

Post by Mr. Crusher »

Yes, 787 or 737 MAX 8 will perform together with Team Iskry :)

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

Thank you again ! This is another good news :)

st24

Post by st24 »

Mr. Crusher wrote:Yes, 787 or 737 MAX 8 will perform together with Team Iskry :)

Looking forward to the formation loop.. For the only time! :grin:
You caaan't trust the system... Maaan!

Sall

Post by Sall »

Definitely no Su-22 and MiG-29?
I saw this "program can be changed" at the bottom, but this is second update of the program and without Soviet birds... :facepalm:

Click on image

lucaspl

Post by lucaspl »

Sall wrote:Definitely no Su-22 and MiG-29?

Unfortunately they are still grounded.
My website:
llipka.pl

Sall

Post by Sall »

If it stays like that, Radom will be without Polish and Slovak MiG-29, Polish Su-22, Ukrainian Su-25, Romanian MiG-21. If there would be some crash of Su-27 in Ukraine in the meantime and they cancel it for Radom, Radom would be better Ostrava than Ostrava. :)

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

No Soviet aircraft at the moment and no US aircraft yet. I think that we can expect some improvements, we are now all hoping for the same thing I guess... #bringbackthesoviets :lol:

reineves

Post by reineves »

It will be very sad to wait a few years, to raise the necessary money and travel thousands of miles to see planes that will never fly in my country and they will stay on the ground.
I even made a patche celebrating the centenary.

Bokimon

Post by Bokimon »

Ugh, it is going to take a miracle to get the soviet goodies back up in the air :( :(
Even the flypast is now a 737Max instead of a 787..
Man so much for a centenary celebration this year. I think they need to do an encore airshow next year and make it up..
The JF17 Thunder will be the one that will now excite me the most and the Su27.

I pray for a miracle in the coming 3 weeks.

frank

Post by frank »

F-BSHM wrote:No Soviet aircraft at the moment and no US aircraft yet. I think that we can expect some improvements, we are now all hoping for the same thing I guess... #bringbackthesoviets :lol:

Sorry, has the Su27 cancelled ?

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

frank wrote:Sorry, has the Su27 cancelled ?

No No, they are still here but they are the only one at the moment...

Stagger2

Post by Stagger2 »

Oh! you mean SU27 Bort # 58 & 71? How anybody cannot have seen these in the last few years is unbelievable! Beyond that you're treated to in excess of a dozen multi-aircraft display-teams that appear with almost monotonous regularity throughout the year, including so many 'toilet-break' items that you would be safe to attend with dysentery! :hide:
I would attend for the last-knockings of Soviet aviation, but that aint gonna happen! Take away the JF-17 & this is a very ordinary event. :cuppa: This one was binned for me weeks back. :wave:

AARDVARK

Post by AARDVARK »

Stagger2 wrote:Oh! you mean SU27 Bort # 58 & 71? How anybody cannot have seen these in the last few years is unbelievable! Beyond that you're treated to in excess of a dozen multi-aircraft display-teams that appear with almost monotonous regularity throughout the year, including so many 'toilet-break' items that you would be safe to attend with dysentery! :hide:
I would attend for the last-knockings of Soviet aviation, but that aint gonna happen! Take away the JF-17 & this is a very ordinary event. :cuppa: This one was binned for me weeks back. :wave:

Happy chap aren’t you !

clearstone

Post by clearstone »

If airshowsinfo.hu is to be believed, the US participation will be a USN P-8.

Mr. Crusher

Post by Mr. Crusher »

Local politician said in the interview that he heard USAF will show up with F-35 (flypast or flying display).

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

clearstone wrote:If airshowsinfo.hu is to be believed, the US participation will be a USN P-8.

They also say that participation is "not fully confirmed at the moment but still under planning". But it's already something good :)

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

When you try to buy two different tickets online, one for Saturday and one for Sunday, can you buy them together so you don't need to pay the gestion fees twice ? Did somebody managed To do it ?

Mr. Crusher

Post by Mr. Crusher »

I think you have to pay it twice, eBilet.pl adds that fee to every ticket and event.

F-BSHM

Post by F-BSHM »

Thank you Mr Cusher !

Also, P38 confirmed now

Sussexlad

Post by Sussexlad »

AARDVARK wrote:
Stagger2 wrote:Oh! you mean SU27 Bort # 58 & 71? How anybody cannot have seen these in the last few years is unbelievable! Beyond that you're treated to in excess of a dozen multi-aircraft display-teams that appear with almost monotonous regularity throughout the year, including so many 'toilet-break' items that you would be safe to attend with dysentery! :hide:

Happy chap aren’t you !

:grin:
https://tim-beach-photography.weebly.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

AARDVARK

Post by AARDVARK »

Sussexlad wrote:
AARDVARK wrote:

Happy chap aren’t you !

:grin:

:lmao:

Bokimon

Post by Bokimon »

The P38 lightning will be a decent consolation, the US fast jets if there is one doing an air demo rather than a pass will help, or if it is a B2 Spirit doing some topside passes maybe in formation with the polish team or a Flanker even.. that would make up for the Migs and other Su cancelling out.
Also I am debating if it is worthwhile to buy tickets for both days and instead try and wander over to the other side of the field on Sunday to get properly lit shots of the action.. Has anybody done this before and will you get in trouble for it?
I am a Korean who doesn't speak polish and I don't want to stand out as the only asian person in the airfield lol..

reineves

Post by reineves »

Bokimon wrote:The P38 lightning will be a decent consolation, the US fast jets if there is one doing an air demo rather than a pass will help, or if it is a B2 Spirit doing some topside passes maybe in formation with the polish team or a Flanker even.. that would make up for the Migs and other Su cancelling out.
Also I am debating if it is worthwhile to buy tickets for both days and instead try and wander over to the other side of the field on Sunday to get properly lit shots of the action.. Has anybody done this before and will you get in trouble for it?
I am a Korean who doesn't speak polish and I don't want to stand out as the only asian person in the airfield lol..

I'm in the same situation. I'm brazilian, dont speack polish and speack just a little bit in english...