Foggy Brize.

Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
PAPA LAZ

Foggy Brize.

Post by PAPA LAZ »

Hello all.Just got back from a cracking weekend down Brize.First time down for a weekend's spotting ,will most certainly be going back in the near future if this weekend was anything to go by.Here are the results from a very foggy start to the day,made better with the Vulcan returning early from Scotland.

Note to the Vulcan crew,any chance you can come to the end next time chaps? :wink:

There you go,cheers to Ben for a cracking weekend.Probably be back down the "Hall" next week,who knows :wink:

Ben Montgomery

Re: Foggy Brize.

Post by Ben Montgomery »

Dont think there was much point posting that first shot- all i see is gray :grin: Pretty awful weather it seems but the first vulcan shot is very nice :clap:

Epic Formacion

Post by Epic Formacion »

Its just not the same with BZZ ATC and no 'user freindly' controller in the tower is it...........

pikey01

Post by pikey01 »

Epic Formacion wrote:Its just not the same with BZZ ATC and no 'user freindly' controller in the tower is it...........

no :grin: Im more surprised you were able to get any tristars moving, given the number of problems they have had this last week :shock:

chrisd

Post by chrisd »

lovely set there mate hope to see you at the weekend :clap:

Fwuffy
Location: 1 mile north of BZN, 10 miles south of MAM-GITUS, 20 miles south of MAM-DIKAS

Post by Fwuffy »

Perciverance and performing miracles is how we got the Tristars in the air
5/20 miles south of MAM-GITUS/DIKAS
1 mile N of BZN

Canon EOS 550D
Canon 100-400 L IS USM + 28-300 L IS USM

pikey01

Post by pikey01 »

Fwuffy wrote:Perciverance and performing miracles is how we got the Tristars in the air

well that and spending 3 hours trying to shut the cargo hold :tongue:

PAPA LAZ

Post by PAPA LAZ »

TheOriginalMonty wrote:Dont think there was much point posting that first shot- all i see is gray :grin: Pretty awful weather it seems but the first vulcan shot is very nice :clap:

I thought that to chap,but i thought it would give the punters an idear of what it was like first thing.Glad you like the Vulcan shot ,thanks for the reply.

Ben Montgomery

Post by Ben Montgomery »

PAPA LAZ wrote:
TheOriginalMonty wrote:Dont think there was much point posting that first shot- all i see is gray :grin: Pretty awful weather it seems but the first vulcan shot is very nice :clap:

I thought that to chap,but i thought it would give the punters an idear of what it was like first thing.Glad you like the Vulcan shot ,thanks for the reply.

I was having a laugh - wasnt expecting you to take it seriously. It is a good shot - really does show off that lovely fog (and tristar :grin: )

PAPA LAZ

Post by PAPA LAZ »

TheOriginalMonty wrote:
PAPA LAZ wrote:

I was having a laugh - wasnt expecting you to take it seriously. It is a good shot - really does show off that lovely fog (and tristar :grin: )

No worries chap,no offence ior anything otherwise taken,its a laugh at the end of the day.Ho ho :grin:

F-86

Post by F-86 »

Nice set of pic's, but I thought you would have been at Mildenhall to get the E-4B and all those P-3 Orions. :biggrin:

PAPA LAZ

Post by PAPA LAZ »

F-86 wrote:Nice set of pic's, but I thought you would have been at Mildenhall to get the E-4B and all those P-3 Orions. :biggrin:

Naa man,decided to have a change from the "Hall"[bad call],but will be back over the weekend i hope.

F-86

Post by F-86 »

PAPA LAZ wrote:
F-86 wrote:Nice set of pic's, but I thought you would have been at Mildenhall to get the E-4B and all those P-3 Orions. :biggrin:

Naa man,decided to have a change from the "Hall"[bad call],but will be back over the weekend i hope.

They did all look quite nice sitting there tonight.