FIA souvenir programmes

All the chat about the bi-annual spectacular
AARDVARK

FIA souvenir programmes

Post by AARDVARK »

Anyone know where Iam supposed yo go to purchase a programme as crazily the official merchandise stand doesn't sell them!!
Cheers :)

wv383

Re: FIA souvenir programmes

Post by wv383 »

I asked about this when I was there on Monday. They've changed the system this year. Only the bulky Trade Catalogue was available (free) during the Trade Days (including Friday). The Official Programme is on sale on Saturday and Sunday only. It is also cheaper than previous years at £4.00 (or GBP 4.00 as some people insist on putting it these days!). The past few Farnborough shows it was £6. There will also be the usual free leaflet which gives all the static positions and the flying display times I believe.
Simon

lynothehammer

Post by lynothehammer »

Quite refreshing to see one of the bigger airshows reduce the price of the programme, still astonished RIAT insist on charging £12...

wv383

Post by wv383 »

lynothehammer wrote:Quite refreshing to see one of the bigger airshows reduce the price of the programme, still astonished RIAT insist on charging £12...

However, not having seen it, I wonder what we'll get for our £4!
Simon

asunited

Post by asunited »

Hi all. I attended FIA on the friday. I left late on but could not find a programme. Does anybody know where i may be able to get one?. I emailed farnborough but have had no reply. There are'nt any on ebay as of 30th july. Thanks.

wv383

Post by wv383 »

Simon