Special Schemes GB - 1/48 Hasegawa F-16C

A forum for UKAR Group Builds
Logster

Special Schemes GB - 1/48 Hasegawa F-16C

Post by Logster »

Hi Guys

Slight change of plan. After being inspired by the F16s at RIAT I found this kit for 19.99 in the Wonderland Models tent. (along with a special AV-8B too for £20)/ So this is the Hasegawa 1/48 F16 of the Turkish Air Force from the 2012 Arctic Tiger Meet.
Never done a Hasegawa kit before so looking forward to it. Here are the box shots and the sprues plus the first bit of progress!

Matt

globemaster50

Re: Special Schemes GB - 1/48 Hasegawa F-16C

Post by globemaster50 »

Looking forward to this - love the markings. Had to ban myself from model stalls at RIAT as I have enough backlog already!

Deacon
UKAR Supporter

Post by Deacon »

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! :grin:

Was tempted by this kit too, but I resisted. :smile:

Looking forward to your build thread sir.

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles »

It is my turn to dig up old threads... :grin: I was looking forward to seeing this one built. Is there any news on it?

Logster

Post by Logster »

Right, I will definitely get an update up soon - promise! It is together now, just need to get a little bit of filler in and get it painted. UNfortunately my local supplier of Tamiya paints is closing down and hasn't got any of the colours I wanted left so I had to order some online. Gone for the Gunze ones specified in the kit. Never used Gunze before so hope they are ok!
Matt

FTS

Post by FTS »

I picked this kit up there and put it back as I was on a quest for t-shirts :lol:
facebook.com/shgpmedia
instagram.com/shgphotography86/
Youtube - SHGP Media

Fumbles

Post by Fumbles »

Logster wrote:Right, I will definitely get an update up soon - promise! It is together now, just need to get a little bit of filler in and get it painted. UNfortunately my local supplier of Tamiya paints is closing down and hasn't got any of the colours I wanted left so I had to order some online. Gone for the Gunze ones specified in the kit. Never used Gunze before so hope they are ok!
Matt

Excellent... looking forward to it. :up: