La Ferte Alais 2019

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
DaveBr

Re: La Ferte Alais 2019

Post by DaveBr »

Pringles wrote:
DaveBr wrote:Has anyone camped at La Boulinière near Boissy-le-Cutté before?
I sent them a message via their website a couple of weeks ago and not had any response.

Having left things typically last minute I'm now looking at booking this campsite - I've received an automated email suggesting they won't be replying to emails for a few more days. Has anyone successfully booked yet that can advise an Englishman whose French is merde?...

I gave up on them and booked with Le Nid Vert at Mondeville who are much more communicative.

aspotternot

Post by aspotternot »

I believe Campimng Bouliniere may have gone into administration? Not sure exactly but that was the impression I got from an automated message I received. Also booked with Le Nid Vert.

Pablo Zibi

Post by Pablo Zibi »

Dear colleagues,

according to you experience from previous editions, there is any change to buy a single ticket on gate, or it have to be purchased in advance ?

Mike

Post by Mike »

Just turn up and pay on the gate. No problem.

It's not Duxford!

Nwalch

Post by Nwalch »

Mike wrote:Just turn up and pay on the gate. No problem.

It's not Duxford!

No much better :)

But if you buy in advance (and the local supermarkets sold them in previous years) it is the same price but includes the flightline walk which is usually extra (5 euros from memory) if you pay on the gate.