Used Canon 7D Kit For Sale

Post your classified adverts (aviation related or otherwise)
austinp

Used Canon 7D Kit For Sale

Post by austinp »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173928769385 ... 1555.l2649

Ideal starter kit, and in fantastic condition. Priced on EvilBay at £500, will gladly except any reasonable offers from UKAR members - please use the comment box to say you're a member! Sorry, will only sell within the UK.

Full details:-

Used Canon 7D Mark 1. Purchased from new as a grey import, and has been my main camera since around 2013. Using a shutter-counter app, I can report this has taken 58380 shots - Canon rate this camera with 150k shots, so it has plenty of life left in it. This is used and fully functioning with no faults. Selling this after recently upgrading to new gear.

It also includes:-

Original battery charger;
Original Canon BG-E7 camera grip;
Two original Canon LP-E6 batteries;
Canon EF-S 18-55 lens (with image stabilizer);
Tamron AF 55-200mm F/4-5.6 LD Macro lens with lens hood;
Three SanDisk Extreme III compactflash cards - 2 x 4GB and one x 8GB.

With exception of the 18-55 lens, all original boxes are supplied with relevant extras (user guides, leads, etc.). The camera grip comes complete with the AA battery magazine.

From day one of ownership, a high quality screen protector on both the main and small upper screen was fitted. Both are still attached.

I look after all of my gear, so it really is in very good condition. I have however fully inspected the kit:-

The external camera body shows little (if any) marks or scratches present. The bottom of the camera grip has one very slight mark on it. And both lens externally have no marks or scratches visible.

Internally, there seems to be at least one dust spot on the internal camera mirror, however this doesn't show on images. Both lens also show a few dust spots, but again nothing shows of pictures taken.

Overall, there is no mold or any other spore damage to any of the kit. Additionally, when used outside in wet conditions, the camera has either been stowed away, or used in conjunction with a high quality waterproof cover.

One final note regarding the batteries. As one of the pictures shows, they have RED recharge performance. They fully charge correctly, and the last time I used them together (in the grip), they managed to take 1200 pictures each.

Despite its age, this camera is still fantastic, and still gives newer cameras a run for their money. The weather sealing on the camera body makes it ideal for almost any weather condition. Everything remains in immaculate condition, you won't find else used in as good a state.

This will be will packed, and sent recorded delivery.