MAKS 2021

Discuss airshows, exercises and spotter days outside of Europe and North America
Go4Long

MAKS 2021

Post by Go4Long »

Well, too much doom and gloom going on on here right now.

I was cruising the website of MAKS and found that it is currently listing a count down of 487 days from now, which would be July 19th, 2021. Would be a logical date as it would once again be the week following Air Tattoo 2021. I have seen a few references to it being by order of the government for it to move to July in 2021...but I believe that they said that about 2019 originally as well. I know I'm planning on attending again, as I had a spectacular time last year.

Sultan of Wings

Re: MAKS 2021

Post by Sultan of Wings »

Still a bit far in time to make date predictions. Dates can be announced and then be changed again.

I will certainly be there, alive or half dead.

Planning to go on ALL MAKS days for 2021 air show!

:worship:

Go4Long

Post by Go4Long »

Sultan of Wings wrote:Still a bit far in time to make date predictions. Dates can be announced and then be changed again.

I will certainly be there, alive or half dead.

Planning to go on ALL MAKS days for 2021 air show!

:worship:

I know it's early...just looking to talk about something positive. :)

Berf

Post by Berf »

From Aviasalon:

The Republic of Korea Air Force Black Eagles Aerobatic Team was invited to participate in the 2021 International Aviation and Space Salon. At the meeting of Aleksandr Levin, Director General of Aviasalon JSC, with Colonel Kim Yong Wook, Air Force Attache of the Republic of Korea in the Russian Federation the parties discussed the conditions of participation of the aerobatic team and the issues of further cooperation between the parties. Further to the discussions, an official request for the aerobatic team to participate in MAKS 2021 was prepared to the Command of the Air Force of the Republic of Korea. In addition, Aviasalon JSC proceeded with creation of a package of proposals for the Korean companies operating in the aerospace industry to participate in the exhibition.