Doing it in the dark Northolt Style Part the second.

Photos older than five years old (preferably much older)
AndyXH558

Doing it in the dark Northolt Style Part the second.

Post by AndyXH558 »

Here is part 2. Ive been looking at all the pics ive taken and We get so many varied aircraft every time. Thats thanks to Phil, Lee and the rest of the team. and I suppose its thanks to everyone that attends. It wouldnt be there without all of us.

This one taken in 2013 Ive only ever seen at Northolt ( that i can remember) the Sweedish Sabreliner.
ImageSabreliner by andrew abbott, on Flickr

2016 was one of the best We got the Saffa 146 and Polish CN295, 100 Sqn Hawk, a couple of Orliks and the irish CN235?
Image580A3614 by andrew abbott, on Flickr

Again 2016, certainly the most colourful aircraft we have had. The French tiger Gazelle.
Imagetigre gazelle by andrew abbott, on Flickr

Back to 2013 and another shot of the Hercules C130K. this time a little Arty Farty shot.
Image295 by andrew abbott, on Flickr

2013 again and the last aircraft built at Woodford in Military service albeit the ETPS The RJ70. The last in the line of military aircraft that were built there from 1926.
Imageqinetiq 146 by andrew abbott, on Flickr

2013 again, the Polish Brzya
ImageBryza by andrew abbott, on Flickr

2012 and The French have been amazing with what they send here. The Alphajet, complete with bonedomes.
ImageIMG_1899 by andrew abbott, on Flickr

2011 and the xingu. another frequent visitor
Imagexinguaa1 by andrew abbott, on Flickr

Another of the 32 sqn 146s in the golden hour ,
ImageIMG_4319 by andrew abbott, on Flickr
Life's a piece of S*** if you look at it!

Blackbird
UKAR Supporter

Re: Doing it in the dark Northolt Style Part the second.

Post by Blackbird »

Another collection of good memories - and I missed the one with the Swedish Sabreliner🙄 I wonder how long it'll be before the next one?

Andy😃